DIRECTIONS FOR CLASS:
Using your present frame of mind, and accessing your creativity quickly, make a handful of self-portrait images that can be put together into 1-3 diptychs by the end of class.
1. One image must include you.
2. One image must represent you in some way.
*Both images might have you in it.
3. Put images together on the template canvas we made at the beginning of class.
4. Crop out any empty canvas space.
5. Post 1-3 to your blog by the end of class.
NOTE: If you're tired, happy, irritable, angry, optimistic, apathetic, energized, content, feeling off...use it.
HW: For next class, make the same type of photos for assembling into diptychs. 1-3 off campus/non-school time images.
CANVAS DIMENSIONS FOR DIPTYCH: